DR PHIL: KROONINEN BORRELIOOSI !

Borrelioosista ja lisäinfektioista kuten puutiaisaivokuumeesta kertovia artikkeleita ja ohjelmia TV:ssä, radiossa ja lehdistössä.

Valvojat: Borrelioosiyhdistys, Bb, Jatta1001, Bb, Jatta1001, Borrelioosiyhdistys, Jatta1001, Borrelioosiyhdistys, Bb, Jatta1001, Borrelioosiyhdistys, Bb

Vastaa Viestiin
soijuv

DR PHIL: KROONINEN BORRELIOOSI !

Viesti Kirjoittaja soijuv » Ke Huhti 11, 2012 21:09

Dr Phil: Ohjelma kroonisesta Borrelioosista.

Ohjelma on nähtävissä YOU TUBESSA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reqyYSAFb9I

Seuraavasta osoitteesta löytyy useita Borrelioosista tehtyjä ohjelmia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwfUhV7D0IM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... ClS8IEkvok

"Tappavat seuraukset".

Entisellä mallilla, Stephanie Vostrylla, 25v, on jatkuvia kipuja ja kohtauksia. Joidenkin lääkäreiden mukaan kyseessä on krooninen Borrelioosi. Joidenkin mukaan Janet vain teeskentelee olevansa sairas. Hän lääkitsee nyt kipuja omien menetelmien avulla. Ohjelmassa esiintyy myös yksi Dr Phil ohjelman henkilökuntaan kuuluva henkilö, ohjelman tuottaja Kathy Giaconia joka sairastui Borrelioosiin. Hän kertoo lääkärinsä kanssa Borrelioosista.

Toisessa videossa Tri Phil kertoo ohjleman jälkeen diagnostiikkaa koskevien ongelmien johtuvan politiikasta, taloudellisista seikoista ja vakuutusyhtiöistä.

http://www.drphil.com

Last Friday, The Dr. Phil devoted an entire program to chronic Lyme, using several minutes dr_philof footage from UNDER OUR SKIN. In a behind-the-scenes chat with staffers after the show, Dr. Phil says a key issue was left out of the "Deadly Consequences" Lyme segment: "The political-financial-insurance aspect that impacts diagnosis." Now that's getting real, Dr. Phil!

"Deadly Consequences"

Info on Dr. Phil show:
Friday - April 13, 2012

Deadly Consequences
Dr. Phil?s guests say they?re dealing with serious illnesses that could have deadly outcomes. First, Annette says as a mother, she wants the right to euthanize her severely-disabled children, 42-year-old Jeffrey and 43-year-old Janet, who have been institutionalized for more than three decades with the rare genetic disorder, Sanfilippo Syndrome. Her only legal option is to remove their feeding tubes, which she says would lead to a painful and inhumane death. What would you do? Hear from acclaimed trial attorney Geoffrey Fieger on why he thinks the laws against euthanasia should be changed.

Then, former model Stephanie Vostry, 25, says that she suffers from constant pain and seizures caused by what some doctors believe to be chronic Lyme disease, and others wonder if she's faking. With natural medicine providing minimal relief, hear how she says she's turned to self-medicating to dull her pain. Plus, chronic Lyme disease hits close to home for a Dr. Phil staff member and a San Diego weathercastr.

"Please tune in this Friday April 13th to the Dr. Phil show, where friend and fellow Lyme patient and executive producer of the show Kathy Giaconia will be discussing Lyme disease.

The show will include her physician, a former Whilamena model, and Kathy on tape discussing Lyme disease."[/b]
Viimeksi muokannut soijuv, La Touko 19, 2012 08:19. Yhteensä muokattu 7 kertaa.

viltsu

Viesti Kirjoittaja viltsu » Pe Huhti 13, 2012 08:51

Tämä näytetään ilmeisesti myöhemmin Suomessa. Täytyypä seurata ohjelmien sisällöistä annettavia ennakkotietoja :lol:

soijuv

Viesti Kirjoittaja soijuv » Ti Huhti 17, 2012 19:18

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/ ... versionID=

Sivulta löytyy lisää linkkejä.

Kathy on dr Philin työtoveri. Phil kertoo nähneesä ajat jolloin Kathy on voinut huonosti. Phil ihmettelee miksi Borrelioosidiagnoosin saaminen vie niin kauan. Kathy ja Brooke kertovat syynä olevan borreliatestien jotka ovat epäluotettavia.

Ohjelmassa esiintyy myös tri Auwaerter jonka mielestä Borrelioosi ei kroonistu sekä tri Bhakta joka erikoistuu parhaillaan autoimmuunisairauksiin.Hän on sitä mieltä että Borrelioosi kroonistuu.

Chronic Lyme Disease or Lie?

Debbie
Stephanie

?Lyme disease has ruined my life, 100 percent,? says former model Stephanie Vostry, 25. ?I first started getting sick right after a camping trip about five years ago, and I had the flu for an entire year. I kept going to doctors, and they thought I was just crazy.? Stephanie says she suffers from constant pain and fatigue, extreme arthritis and seizures.

Dr. Phil notes that some people refer to chronic Lyme disease as an epidemic, while others don?t even believe it exists.

Stephanie answers to her critics who suggest she might be faking her disease. Plus, cameras capture her in the midst of a seizure.

Dr. Phil introduces The Doctors Promo Producer Debbie Haderle, who is friends with Stephanie.

?You know her, and I know you,? Dr. Phil says to Debbie, referring to speculation that Stephanie may be lying. ?What do you think??

?You can?t fake that kind of pain,? Debbie tells Dr. Phil. ?Her whole body is twitching, and she?s shrieking and crying. It?s very scary, and it?s horrifying.?

Stephanie reveals that she has been self-medicating with so-called whip-its, or inhaling nitrous oxide, which she purchases online. She says 24 whip-its come in a box, and she uses up to four boxes a day, giving her about three hours of pain relief. ?I?m just trying to numb my body,? she says in a previously-recorded interview.

Onstage, Stephanie tells Dr. Phil that she has tried every kind of medication that people typically rotate through when they?re chasing a diagnosis, and nothing is strong enough.

Dr. Phil asks Stephanie about her seizures. ?I?ve never heard a seizure patient as vocal as you are while you?re having your seizures,? he tells her. ?Is there a degree of consciousness there??

?There is,? she responds. She says she screams because she?s aware of her pain while convulsing. ?It?s like somebody?s just beating you and flogging you and stabbing you.?

Chronic Lyme Disease or Lie?

Brooke and Kathy
Dr. Auwaerter and Dr. Bhakta

San Diego weathercaster Brooke Landau joins the show and shares her story: She says one day in 1995, she went to bed feeling fine and awoke paralyzed from the waist down and the neck up. She says she didn?t move again for a-year-and-a-half. Seven years later, she was diagnosed with Lyme disease. Brooke says she had unknowingly been bitten by a deer tick ? the most common way of contracting the disease. She says her blood tests had come back negative, despite seven positive spinal tap results.

Brooke says she lost her short-term memory, hearing in her left ear and part of her sight, and developed colitis, spinal meningitis, heart arrhythmia, palpitations and arthritis. She says she underwent an experimental treatment: pumping high doses of antibiotics into her heart, 24 hours a day for two months, and 30 days of treatment in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.

Dr. Phil Senior Supervising Producer Kathy Giaconia shares her personal battle with Lyme disease.

?I?ve seen you work through when you felt like crap,? Dr. Phil tells Kathy. ?Why does it take so long to get this diagnosis for Lyme disease?? he asks her.

She and Brooke both agree: the blood test for determining Lyme disease is inaccurate.

Dr. Phil clarifies that most people who are bitten by ticks do not get Lyme disease or other types of infection, and Kathy agrees.

Dr. Paul Auwaerter, professor and clinical director at Johns Hopkins University, joins the show via Polycom to explain why he does not believe Lyme disease is a chronic illness. Dr. Chitra Bhakta, who specializes in autoimmune disorders and heads the OC Integrative Medical Center in Southern California, is in the audience. She believes chronic Lyme disease does exist, and has been treating Kathy.

The doctors square off on the chronic Lyme disease debate and long-term antibiotic treatment.

Dr. Bhakta explains her reasoning in prescribing long-term antibiotics. ?I?m basically a mainstream doctor who has a patient coming in and saying, ?Look, those treatment guidelines that you treated me with are not working.? And then I have to make a decision where I need to help these patients,? she says. She offers to help treat Stephanie pro bono.

?Thank you,? Stephanie responds.

For more information on Stephanie and her struggles with Lyme disease, click here.

Sailairina

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sailairina » Ke Huhti 18, 2012 11:24

soijuv

Viesti Kirjoittaja soijuv » Su Huhti 22, 2012 18:28

Ohjelma on nähtävissä myös Lifelyme - sivulla

http://whatislyme.com/for-those-who-mis ... ncensored/

Kommentteja löytyy esim. dr Philin sivulta

http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=31912

Vastaa Viestiin