MAHDOLLINEN MENESTYSTARINA?

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat: Borrelioosiyhdistys, Bb, Jatta1001

Vastaa Viestiin
Bb

MAHDOLLINEN MENESTYSTARINA?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bb » Ke Tammi 28, 2009 15:45

Mahdollinen menestystarina? Artikkelin henkilö on ollut yli 2 vuotta ilman antibiootteja: borrelioosi diagnosoimatta 10 kk. Hoitona Doksisykliiniä 600mg/pv 9 kk (Suomessa yleensä 200 mg 2 - 3 kk). Lisänä Bromelain, vihreää ravintoa, maitohappovalmisteita, liikuntaa, runsaasti vihanneksia ja hedelmiä, amalgaamipaikkojen poisto, homeopatia.

Well, I said I would stop by every so often, so I have, to offer a bit of hope for those trying to get well.

I have been off abx for a little over 2 years now.

My health is 100%. I am in many ways healthier then pre-Lyme, accept for all the gray hair that came on quickly as I recovered from Lyme.

I had Lyme at least 10 months untreated, then dx by LLMD.

I took abx to some extent for almost 9 months.
The first 6 weeks at a ducky, low dose of Doxy.

I had the best results taking Doxy at up to 600 mg per day. Hex time each dose.
I took Bromelain with abx for better tissue penatration.

I took and continue to take many supplements.
Take Green food Supplements!

Take Tons of probiotics. Always take a few brands at once, with Primal Defense as one of them.

You must exercise to clean out the bug.
You will increase blood flow and tissue penatration.

Take abx and exercise with it at peak levels.
Do what ever you can as heat will make the Bb very mad and want to go away, hence the herx from heat.

When I went off abx on my own, I was out of money, and quit going to LLMD and frusrtated with LLMD for not including anything but abx in my treatment.

Working out finished what the abx began.
But when off aby I ate tons of fruit and veggies, no meat at all for a while.

I also had all amalgams removed and had homeopthic detox during other treatment.

Well thats about it for now.

Keep the Faith!
Positive thought is required to get well!

Vastaa Viestiin