BORRELIOOSIOIREET PÄÄLLE ROKOTUKSEN JÄLKEEN

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat: Borrelioosiyhdistys, Bb, Jatta1001

Vastaa Viestiin
Bb

BORRELIOOSIOIREET PÄÄLLE ROKOTUKSEN JÄLKEEN

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bb » Ti Tammi 27, 2009 22:45

Yhden lääkärin kertomus: Hän oli v. 1992 hoitanut borrelioosia sairastavaa naista (abt 1 kk iv + 1 kk suun kautta). Naisen oireet hävisivät hoidon aikana (mm. nivel- ja aivo-oireet). Vuosien aikana naisella oli aika ajoin lieviä oireita. Tässä kuussa nainen sai kolmoisrokotteen (tuhkarokko, sikotauti, vihurirokko) ja sen seurauksena naisen oireet pahenivat jälleen huomattavasti: niskajäykkyys, hikoilu, masennus, fatiikki, nivelkivut jne.

...."I saw a patient yesterday who had been treated by me for Lyme in 1992. She presented with a tick bite, rash, fever followed by arthritis, encephalopathic sx and meningeal manifestations.She went into a complete remission after one month of IV followed by one month of orals but had intermittent low grade symptoms over the years when under stress.

In November 2004 she was required to get the MMR vaccine for a graduate program. After 3 days her arms was hot and swollen and she had a high fever. This was followed by a progressive and worsening syndrome of:
neck stiffness, joint pain and stiffness, sleep disorder, cognitive dysfunction, drenching sweats, fatigue and now severe depression and mood swings.

I have looked up as much as I can find on a direct side effect and it seems that there is virtually nothing in adult literature. There is evidence on MMR and autism in children and there is a CME on vaccine reactions which was so skeptical, sarcastic and negative that it sounded very reminiscent of the sort of venom spewed from our opponents."

Bb

Viesti Kirjoittaja Bb » Ti Tammi 27, 2009 22:51

Myös tässä kertomuksessa borrelioosi ilmeni rokotuksen jälkeen (tällä kertaa hepatiitti-rokote):

"My daughter has had chronic Lyme for five years, missing all of high school in the process. It all started in eighth grade following a series of three hepatitis shots. I know of several other kids in Connecticut who also have missed all or most of their high school years with Lyme and who also contracted it in eighth grade. I have long wondered whether the hepatitis vaccine played a role in this. I suspect that vaccines are activating Lyme that may be lying dormant in the body or is at least subclinical".

Muutamilla yhdistyksemme jäsenillä on vastaavia kokemuksia mm influenssarokotteista!

Vastaa Viestiin