PERHEESSÄ SEITSEMÄLLÄ BORRELIOOSI

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat: Sailairina, Bb

PERHEESSÄ SEITSEMÄLLÄ BORRELIOOSI

ViestiKirjoittaja Bb » Ti Tammi 27, 2009 16:04

Tässä on yhden perheen borrelioositarina. Viesti oli Lymenetissä ja ajattelin siitä olevan hyötyä esimerkiksi sellaisille perheille, joissa useammilla on borrelioosi. Tässä perheessä kaikki (vanhemmat + 5 alaikäistä lasta) sairastavat borrelioosia. Lasten oireet alkoivat kolme vuotta sitten. Perhe on tullut huomattavasti parempaan kuntoon pitkillä ab-hoidoilla. Neljä lapsista on nyt lopettanut antibioottien käytön. Yksi lapsista jatkaa antibioottien käyttöä - hänellä on myös lisäinfektioita esim. mykoplasma, bartonella, babesioosi.

Beginning three years ago, over the course of about a year, all five of my children began exhibiting Lyme symptoms, one at a time.

Eventually, our four children under the age of eighteen all became patients of Dr. Jones. Our oldest son, eighteen when he began complaining of migrating joint pains, numbness and tingling, and a myriad of other symptoms, was under the care of a local LLMD who was treating my husband.

I started out under the care of the LLMD treating my husband and son, before either of them had symptoms. Due to the severity and complexity of my illness, I was eventually referred to another LLMD, "up north."

At this time last year, our entire family of seven was on antibiotics, most of us on two or three; I was on IV. Boy, were we pathetic!

Well, we've come a long way since then. I had a phone consult with Dr. Jones last night, and we concluded that four out of our five children are ready to come off antibiotics! Yippee!!

My one child who remains on antibiotics is my 11 year old daughter. She has tested positive in the past year for Bartonella, Babesia, and Mycoplasma coinfections, and continues to show some Lyme symptoms, albeit mild compared to before treatment. Dr. Jones did not feel she was ready to come off everything, but she now is down to just 500 mg of Amoxicillin twice a day.

I cannot adequately express the joy I feel at seeing my family's health return. I just thank God for what He is doing.

BTW, though my hubby and I remain on abx, we are improving also. My goodness, a "bad" day for me now would have been a really GOOD day a year ago! Hormone replacement therapy has really helped me too.

One day at a time, we are beating Lyme!!

There IS hope!
Bb

Paluu BORRELIOOSIKOKEMUKSIA ULKOMAILTA