LINDAN TARINA

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat: Jatta1001, Bb, Sailairina

LINDAN TARINA

ViestiKirjoittaja Bb » Ke Tammi 28, 2009 23:32

Seuraavassa yhden "ihmehoitoja" käyttäneen naisen henkilökohtainen kertomus hoitojen vaikutuksesta häneen. Naisella on borrelioosin lisäksi useita diagnooseja, esim. reuma Sjögren, fibromyalgia, lupus, syöpä, mykoplasma jne. Hän käytti useita erilaisia hoitoja ja kertoo tällä hetkellä olevansa oireeton.

*****Yes, the Photon Genie IMHO, is the best and I have had fantastic results over the last 3 1/2 years and continue to have success. I literally would shoot anyone who tried to take it from me. I also feel that the use of the Genie is what has helped me to arrive at the place I am at right now from Lyme disease, Ehrlichia, Babesia, Borellia and (5) strains of Mycoplasma, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, RA, Systemic Lupus, Sjogrens, etc., etc.

******I'm THRILLED to report that I'm Lyme free, at least from mutation and have no symptoms, but the IV treatments, the adjuncts, the Genie and a positive attitude with several alternative modalities got me where I am today. I will continue the agressive protocol for a few months.

******For those interested, I have gone through a series of Ultraviolet "hotbloods" with a laser pack, piggybacked with HydrogenPeroxide/DMSO IV, followed by Airnergy (oz) breathing treatments, PhotonGenie, Castor Oil Packs, Organic Coffee Enemas, Meyer's Cocktails IV, 100gram VitC with B12, Magnesium, Selenium, Gluth, Colloidal Silver orally both 23ppm and 10ppm, Samento (30 drops 3x's daily):::::NutraMedix brand which is TOA free::::::, gluten free diet, free of caffeine, NO SODAS of any kind, NO processed foods, NO fast foods, NO alcohol, a variety of herbals/vitamins determined by a monthly darkfield microscopy reading. My vitamin/herbals and homeopathic remedies changed monthly depending on the blood reading. Reflexology, Lymphology, Network Chiropractic, lots of organic fresh veggies and fruits, lots of good bottled water, FIBER PLUS by Yerba Prima, Golden Flax Plus, Secrets of The Psyllium from Trader Joe's, Homozon, (all of these to keep the bowels moving 5 to 6 times daily). Exercise, after my coffee enemas, I did Epsom salt baths with Miracle II Soap and Miracle II Neutralizer, then finished it off with a cold-pressed Castor oil pack with lavender essential oils, while treating with the Genie. These helped me make it through the HORRIFIC herxing.

******The UVB "hotbloods"/laser pack, HydrogenPeroxide/DMSO IV's were started in March of 2005. The last 30 days I took Enliv'n homeopathic remedy under the tongue (4 doses) which knocked the rest of the borellia and babesia from me. The Ehrlichia went first and faster than the babesia and borellia. This remedy is made by a man in Michigan, who collects ticks nightly and makes remedies from them the next day. I didn't have to take the second dose of 4 tablets under tongue.

******For those that might be interested, my Homeopathic MD has given 8 chronic fatigue patients the hotblood with HP/DMSO piggyback and they are all symptom free after 20 to 30 years of problems.

******Through all these treatments, the cancer in my right breast is GONE and the tumor in my lung is GONE. I would not let them biopsy the tumor in my lung, so we don't have the proof it was lung cancer even though my PETScan has 6.2 suv readings and the doctors were jumping up and down to biopsy it. I said NO WAY, as I wouldn't do chemo/radiation anyway, and chose to go the alternative route. BTW, all my cancer marker tests are normal now....YIPPEEEEEeee

****** My blood tests, x-rays, CATscans, PETscans and other alternative testings are ALL normal. My old oncology boss at Barnes Hospital is stunned, as he compared the PetScans on my lungs and couldn't believe it. Will I stay Cancer free? Will I stay Lyme mutation free? Who knows, but I will continue the IV's and vitamin/herbal/supplements for a few months, then I will continue the vitamin/herbal/supplements for the rest of my life.

******BTW, I have NO systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, sjogrens or candida. My titers and all blood tests are normal. We are now addressing the Asthma, Emphysema and COPD, as well as the Post-Polio Syndrome and the (5) strains of Mycoplasma, which is also responding to the IV's. My biggest goal is to get rid of the 200 mgs of synthroid. One thing at a time. Am I happy? Do I trust alternative medicine? YOU BET YOUR SWEET PATOOTY I DO !!!......Would I do it again, YESSSSS in a New York second.

******I do however, support all types of treatment and tell folks to do whatever floats their boat. Several Lymies right here in Arizona sat back and watched me and studied what I was doing and are now doing the same protocol with the same results. AND, yes there are those skeptics, and YES I had some horrific herxing, those of which I thought I had to improve 20% before I could think about dying, but I am one happy camper and when those skeptics bash and make fun of me, I smile, pat them on the head, asking GOD to bless them then I go on about my way, as I am walking proof that this protocol works.
Linda
Bb

Paluu BORRELIOOSIKOKEMUKSIA ULKOMAILTA