DIAGNOOSI 28 VUOTTA SAIRASTUMISEN JÄLKEEN

Borrelioosiin sairastuneiden henkilökohtaisia kokemuksia taudista ja sen hoidosta.

Valvojat: Sailairina, Bb

DIAGNOOSI 28 VUOTTA SAIRASTUMISEN JÄLKEEN

ViestiKirjoittaja Bb » Ke Tammi 28, 2009 19:08

BORRELIOOSI DIAGNOSOITIIN 28 VUOTTA SAIRASTUMISESTA, JONKA VUOKSI HOITO ALOITETTIIN 8 KK KESTÄVÄLLÄ SUONENSISÄISELLÄ ROCEPHALIN-HOIDOLLA. PÄÄNSÄRKY LOPPUI. SEURAAVAN VUODEN AJAN HÄN KÄYTTI ERILAISIA ANTIBIOOTTEJA SUUN KAUTTA. ANTIBIOOTTIHOITOJEN JÄLKEEN HÄN ALOITTI ERILAISET LÄÄKKEETTÖMÄT HOIDOT MM. HIIVAN LIIKAKASVUN HOITOON.

HÄN USKOO ETTÄ HÄNEN ELIMISTÖSSÄÄN ON EDELLEEN BAKTEEREITA MUTTA NE EIVÄT ENÄÄ PIDÄ "JUHLIA" HÄNEN ELIMISTÖSSÄÄN.

Hi Fellow Lymies,
It's been a while since I've logged onto this wonderful website. There was a time when I logged onto Lymenet 20 times a day...it was my lifeline.

I would really like to give back to all or any of you that may have questions about the regimen that I felt finally helped me.

I was one of those chronic Lyme cases that was diagnosed SO late (28 years late) that my LLMD put me on IV rocephin for 8 months.

This killed the migraines but it "might" have increased my candida problems. Then, for the next year I was on ceftin, zithromax plaquenil and doryx (not at the same time).

I couldn't stomach biaxin AT ALL and until I got the candida under control through diet and probiotics, I couldn't stomach the zithro.

I think the abx played a huge role in killing the majority of the keets, however, I truly feel that I started turning the corner when I started alternative therapy.

This included joining a program called AIM (which I'm still on...please do a search under my name for "can't hurt&might help" title where I wrote in detail about the program when I began it last year).

The second thing I started using was something called Master's Miracle de-tox products. I took long baths in this ph balancing soap/neutralizer every day. That helped tremendously.

At that point (last October), I was off ALL abx and trying to conquer the horrific candida symptoms. I used diflucan, nystatin, florastore, bifidus but my gut was clearly still in bad shape.

I also struggled with mild headaches, fatigue, tremors and nausea.

My LLMD told me about a product called Primal Defense (made by a company called Garden of Life). I noticed some slow improvement and so invested in some of their other products:

1) fungal defense
2) Perfect Food (green food powder or pills) that equal up to 5-10 servings of the important raw veggies you need to kill the candida
3)living multi-vitamin

On a comical note, I ended up meeting a guy (thru internet dating) and he worked for this company. We were not a match but he brought me a whole box of their products after I told him about my struggles with Lyme and my belief in the products.

Scarily enough, I was more psyched to have all of these free vitamins/supplements than to have a second date!

Anyway, I just want to give hope to the newcomers and people still struggling. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I think different protocols work for different people but I want you all to know that I'm living a healthy happy life and it is possible to get this wretched demon out of your bodies!

I'm starting a new job on January 3rd. I exercise 3-5 times a week. I sleep soundly through the night. My obsessive compulsive issues are down to the bare minimum.

The only remaining lingering symptom is an occasional pop in my jaw when I open my mouth really wide. I was fitted for a night guard so, hopefully, that will alleviate that problem.

Do I believe there's some keets still lingering in my body? Absolutely. The difference is, though, they're not having a party. They're sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.

If anyone would like to contact me directly with questions, or even just to vent, chat or cry, you can contact me at SusanSouthy@aol.com.

I want to be strong for all of you the way you were strong for me.

With love & hope,

Susan
Bb

Paluu BORRELIOOSIKOKEMUKSIA ULKOMAILTA